You are viewing page 9 of 9 for 84 records found
Objectives: To describe the technical requirements in order to achieve type approval for new Breath Alcohol Screening Devices for police use in the UK.
- Author(s): Home Office and Forensic Science Service
- Published: Home Office and Forensic Science Service, 2004
- Date: 15 Mar 2013
Paper exploring the deployment outcomes of the mobile photo enforcement (MPE) program in Edmonton.
- Author(s): Y. Li, et al.,
- Published: Office of Traffic Safety, City of Edmonton
- Date: 19 May 2017
Analysis of how safety issues were framed, which decisions were made, and the distinctive features of Sweden's Vision Zero.
- Author(s): M.A. Belin, P. Tillgren, E. Vedung
- Published: International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion, Volume 19, Issue 2, 2012
- Date: 12 Feb 2016
Report of global road traffic injuries and the urgent need for governments and other key players to increase and sustain action to prevent road traffic injury.
- Author(s): M. Peden, R. Scurfield, D. Sleet, D. Mohan, A. A. Hyder, E. Jarawan and C. Mathers
- Published: World Health Organisation, 2004
- Date: 11 Jul 2013