You are viewing page 9 of 9 for 84 records found
Practical evidence-based recommendations of actions that could be taken to improve the delivery of road safety education by RSOs and educators,
- Author(s): MVA Consultancy
- Published: Department for Transport, 2009
- Date: 11 Jul 2013
A review of Behavioural Change Techniques (BCTs) that can be applied in the road safety setting and which ones are found in road safety interventions for young road users.
- Author(s): F Fylan, S. Stradling
- Published: European Review of Applied Psychology, Volume 64, Issue 3, May 2014
- Date: 12 Feb 2016
Objectives: To describe the technical requirements in order to achieve type approval for new Distance/Speedmeter Devices for police use in the UK.
- Published: Home Office Scientific Development Branch, 2005
- Date: 15 Mar 2013
Assessment of the association between quantified road safety targets and road fatality reduction over the past two decades.
- Author(s): : S.C. Wong , N.N. Sze, H.F. Yip, B.P.Y. Loo, W.T. Hung and H. K. Lo
- Published: Accident Analysis and Prevention, Volume 38, pp. 997-1105, 2006
- Date: 10 Jul 2013